Die Warzau is Releasing New Album....Holy S-it!!!
Jody
2004-05-22 16:59:43 UTC
PULSE BLACK, INC
770 Lake Cook Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
Phone 888-785-7325
Fax 847-444-1313

Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2 AM EDT, May 22, 2004

NEARLY 10 YEARS, DIE WARZAU READIES NEW ALBUM

Produced in the new Pulse Black Studios, this is the first album
released by Die Warzau since 1995's critically acclaimed album ENGINE.
The new album is titled CONVENIENCE.

CONVENIENCE is raw, noisy and aggressive, said Jim Marcus, and Van's
production has never sounded more complex and listenable. The
addition of Able [Garibaldi] and Dan [Evans] has built a more powerful
recording presence.

ENGINE which mixed styles and genres and help cement Die Warzau's
reputation as electronic innovators to be imitated. CONVENIENCE
lyrically is self-assured and fascinating from beginning to end; the
party recording atmosphere of ENGINE has been met and bested.

The album is expected in stores and online June 30, 2004.

***@pulseblack.com / www.diewarzau.org

About Pulse Black, Inc.
PULSEBLACK is a new independent record label specializing in
industrial, funk, electronic body music, techno and Experimental dance
music. Based in Chicago, PULSEBLACK aims to return technology to
music lovers and release records that people can love and own.

-End-
Girl
2004-05-22 23:07:03 UTC
On the topic of old fogeys returning, the Weathermen have just released
"Deeper with the Weathermen", their first new album in 12 years -
http://www.theweathermen.net

Girl.
meltingclose
2004-06-28 19:35:23 UTC
yes and they have the great "Poison Shirts" again , also you can Found
their "Best of Album" as MP3 for free.

Very Great . We know yet how the story of "Susanne Stamer" ends.

Greets from germany

Karsten

http://www.meltingclose.de
Girl.
Cephas
2004-06-14 00:44:22 UTC
I was granted a quick listening of the 1st few tracks,
and I was impressed. I look forward to the release.

Cephas
Industrial Music Fan
Post by Jody
PULSE BLACK, INC
[snip]
Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2 AM EDT, May 22, 2004
NEARLY 10 YEARS, DIE WARZAU READIES NEW ALBUM
Produced in the new Pulse Black Studios... [snip]
The new album is titled CONVENIENCE.
CONVENIENCE is raw, noisy and aggressive, said Jim Marcus...[snip]
Cephas
2004-12-26 18:17:13 UTC
Die Warzau will be playing at Chicago's Metro theater on Jan. 7th 2005.
I am hoping to get to Chicago to see this show!
- I am sure it will be interesting!!
Post by Jody
PULSE BLACK, INC
770 Lake Cook Rd