Searcing for specific artist info
buzzgun
2006-05-18 15:22:30 UTC
I think my spelling is all crazed but here is the gist of it:
storfunk - krieg, gesehlshaftkrank, 0408. That's artist - track name
(3). Know who this is? I need a link or correct spelling...

Thanks a perfect burger!
Brent Colflesh
2006-05-18 18:17:00 UTC
Post by buzzgun
storfunk - krieg, gesehlshaftkrank, 0408. That's artist - track name
(3). Know who this is? I need a link or correct spelling...
Thanks a perfect burger!
Storfunk - Gesellschaftskrank is a track on some compilation. Everything
on them in Google is single tracks on comps:

http://www.google.com/search?q=storfunk
buzzgun
2006-05-18 22:57:45 UTC
It reminds me of schattenschlag - gefuehlskalt (Shaded Impact - Feeling
Cold). So Gesellschaftskrank=Society-Ill. Not much to go on.

What about this one:

artist - zen treat inz ansilts?
track - ultraviolent ultraskilled (club mix)
album - posium?

Or this one:

track - iche gload (phonetic spelling of what I imagine to be "eich
glaude")