Destroid lyrics
buzzgun
2007-03-14 18:30:13 UTC
Does anyone know if the lyrics are available for Daniel Myer's
sideproject "Destroid," specifically for the album Future Prophecies?
Google turned up nil. Are they included with the CD? I'm interested
in finding the source of the samples for the song I Still Continue.
But with samples its always a mysterious, convoluted process. Many
thanks to all!
JD
2007-03-26 18:52:47 UTC
http://www.myspace.com/destroidmusic