looking for some advices
}str
2003-11-16 13:42:00 UTC
Hello,

Well I have been into IDM lately, and introduced with new sounds like
BoC - in a beatiful place in the country, squarepusher - do u know
squarepusher and lately I have found time to listen to
pulseprogramming - tulsa for one second, which I though is a little
bit over to IDM, anyway what do u guyz suggest to listen for this
rusty ear, and is there some sites which you are a regular visitor to
keep up the new releases, and new soundz ?

Thanks in advance.
}str
Keef
2003-11-17 16:23:04 UTC
Post by }str
Hello,
Well I have been into IDM lately, and introduced with new sounds like
BoC - in a beatiful place in the country, squarepusher - do u know
squarepusher and lately I have found time to listen to
pulseprogramming - tulsa for one second, which I though is a little
bit over to IDM, anyway what do u guyz suggest to listen for this
rusty ear, and is there some sites which you are a regular visitor to
keep up the new releases, and new soundz ?
Thanks in advance.
}str
A few albums to pick up in my opinion are Gridlock - Formless,
Beefcake - Drei, Autechre - Tri Reparte.

Theres some to get you started