Website seeks writers, collaborators and music passionates
Dogmatik
2006-01-19 09:43:00 UTC
We are a website (www.dogmatik.be) targeting collectors and real music
freaks in all kinds of genres with a strong emphasis on indie and
underground artists / bands. We offer reviews of new releases with
weekly updates and we also feature specials (interviews / in-depth
articles...) and a database of bands /artists with full bio's,
discographies of collectible releases and their prizes... We are as
said targeting mainly an audience of vinyl / cd collectors and real
music freaks who want to be on top of trends, new acts... We offer all
new bands the possibility of sending us their CD / vinyl for us to
review on the site. We would like you to visit our site and if you
like it, please let us know or register for the newsletter. If you
hate it, let us know why as well.

If you are an artist and want to be featured send us your info. If you
want to be reviewed, send us your release and if you are just a freak /
collector then send us your comments / expectations. If you think you
would like to be a journalist / contributor for our site, do not
hesitate to contact me via email. I am always looking for new people
who want to make the site grow and expand.

Peace to all of you
Joeri De Ren
Website Manager
www.dogmatik.be