[audio] Kulture Shock Radio - 07.29.03
GunHed
2003-07-29 18:02:25 UTC
A new Kulture Shock Radio show is now online. Hope you enjoy it!

Kulture Shock 07/29/03

Band - Song - Album

- Proem - Second Class Citizen - Hybrid Components
- Funkstörung - Red Shirt, White Shoes (feat. Carin) - Appetite For
Disctruction
- Red Sparrow - Sleep - Endless Loop
- Novel 23 - L'ombra nel cuore -
- EU - Snowstorm - Polyvox Populi 2
- Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car - Go Plastic
- KiloWatts (feat. Vanek) - Lies - KiloWatts

GunHed
2003-07-29 18:10:22 UTC
ooops! Correction on the playlist. Mah bad. Here's the correct one.

Kulture Shock 07/29/03

Band - Song - Album

- Proem - Second Class Citizen - Hybrid Components
- Funkstörung - Red Shirt, White Shoes (feat. Carin) - Appetite For
Disctruction
- Red Sparrow - Sleep - Endless Loop
- Novel 23 - L'ombra nel cuore - Polyvox Populi 2
- EU - Snowstorm - Mandarines