good mp3/p2p clients?
Todd Clayton
2003-08-22 20:24:12 UTC
what p2p networks carry a fair amount of industrial music?
i used to use soulseek but can anyone recommend a better
option?
http://www.infrarot.de
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
tax fraud. - Dayv.
PRAEst76
2003-08-30 01:28:26 UTC
what p2p networks carry a fair amount of industrial music?
i used to use soulseek but can anyone recommend a better
option?
On a related note does anyone know of a good place to get unofficial
concert recordings of alternative/darkwave/gothic/industrial acts?
I'm in particular looking for some of the more recent And One concert
recordings.

I know of a few sources but none that aren't charging obscene amounts
of money for them.
--
PRAEst76
(remove shoes to reply)