Quality noise?
c***@yahoo.com
2015-11-27 11:39:30 UTC
Cloaca live at San Antonio Harsh Noise & Power Electronics Fest

foxcalc
2015-12-01 14:19:36 UTC
Cloaca - Birddeath Experience https://soundcloud.com/cloacacaolc/birddeath-experience
raisinlove
2016-01-15 15:24:07 UTC
While checking out alien8 recordings, I started downloading some of the
stuff on there...
What I had heard from merzbow hadn't impressed me, but listening to the
free song off of Open at 8 AM (lyon's den) I am very very impressed.
I also dug Masonna stuff and some of the more ambient stuff by Aube...
My question is...what merzbow records are worth looking into? I'm
definitely going to buy Open at 8 AM (just for the coltrane cover,
even...heh). How about some other artists?
--
| papos ov thee balz |