Santacon 2003 strikes apprehension into the heart of London..
18hz
2003-12-13 19:00:50 UTC
Live reporting of this year's London Santacon comes from the roving
Winjrdroid:

After an earlier convergence in the Turbine Hall of the Tate Modern
art gallery, approximately 180 *nice instigators* dressed as Santa
Claus occupied Trafalgar Square. Later they moved on to invade the
world famous Hamley's toyshop on Regents Street at around 6pm.

A spokesperson for Hamleys commented thus:

=;o]
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

"I wouldn't tell people that Father Christmas didn't exist - it's the
same as that" http://www.eclipse.co.uk/thoughts/noblelie.htm
18hz
2003-12-14 22:13:40 UTC
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:00:50 +0000, 18hz <***@msn.com> wrote: