Cover Songs: Depeche Mode
m***@gmail.com
2004-12-29 21:13:54 UTC
Help...

I just heard a really slow cover of a Depeche mode song, it was part of
a larger CD compiliation at a bar, but was on a production CD. It was
by a women, who kinda sounded like Bjork - any ideas?

Michael
Apoptygma Berzerk - Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode)
This was played live on their last tour... no idea if it's been
released on CD.
Bigod 20 - Photographic (Depeche Mode)
This was a b-side to one of their really old pre-Steelworks single...
Body to
Body or America perhaps?
Dorsetshire - Master and Servant (Depeche Mode)
Hate Dept - Master & Servant (Depeche Mode)
21st Circuitry comp "Newer Wave"
Matrix - But Not Tonight (Depeche Mode)
They did this one live, but I don't believe its on their album.
-t/a23
You will visit the Assemblage 23 website. NOW.
http://www.synthetic.org/a23 and http://www.gashed.com
"Trying is just the first step towards failure." - Homer Simpson
f***@post.queensu.ca
2004-12-31 14:47:40 UTC
Apoptygma Berzerk - Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode)
This was played live on their last tour... no idea if it's been
released on CD.
It's on the APBL2000 CD as a 'hidden track' at the end.
Bigod 20 - Photographic (Depeche Mode)
This was a b-side to one of their really old pre-Steelworks single...
Body to Body or America perhaps?
Body to Body.