[EVENT] 8/23 REVERENCE w/ S'kern, Iris, Voltaire, B00le
DJ Eurotic
2003-06-26 19:26:27 UTC
Here's the official word. And I'll have tix at the Monstrum
Sepsis/Asche gig in Milwaukee so those of you who come can save on the
PayPal/p&h charges-

Dead Beat Productions presents

REVERENCE

with
STROMKERN (WI, last show ever?)
IRIS (TX, Midwest exclusive appearance)
VOLTAIRE (NYC)
B00LE (Midwest exclusive appearance)
NULL DEVICE (WI, Nilaihah Records)
STOCHASTIC THEORY (WI)

Sat, August 23, 2003
@Inferno Nightclub
Madison, WI
Tix $17 advance/ $20 day of show (if available)
Doors @ 6pm, bands @ 6:45/ 21 and up

Ned Kirby from Stromkern's leaving town for some more schoolin', so
we're throwing a huge going away bash for him in what may be
Stromkern's LAST live gig ever. We've gathered some of our favorite
acts to come to the shindig, so don't be shy and COME ON OUT!

And it's less than 3 dollars a band if you're one of them nerdy math
people. What a deal.

www.deadbeatproductions.com is the place to order tickets (as of July
5th). Tickets will be selling fast for this huge event, so don't miss
it. Come say goodbye to Ned in style!

Thanks. Spread the word.

-Matt
DJ Eurotic
Dead Beat Productions

PS- We'll be linking various hotels that are close by in the area.
We're working on getting food permits and such as well. Check the
Dead Beat site for all the info in the next few months!

www.deadbeatproductions.com
www.clubinferno.com
www.stromkern.com
www.irismusic.com
www.voltaire.net
www.boole.org
www.nulldevice.com
www.stochastictheory.com
DJ Eurotic
2003-07-05 15:51:46 UTC
Tickets are on sale TODAY on www.deadbeatproductions.com!

Get 'em soon!

Thanks.

-Matt
DJ Eurotic
Dead Beat Productions
DJ Eurotic
2003-07-24 01:34:27 UTC
(this is a little repetitive of the first post, but oh well...)

Everyone,

It's July 23, that means in a mere 30 (or so) days is REVERENCE, the
Midwest's biggest dark underground festival, featuring--

-the LAST Midwest performance of STROMKERN (Ned's moving to Cali) for
possibly EVER!

-exclusive LIVE performance by Texas synth-gods IRIS (Annie, Would I
Lie To You?, Twilight)

-acoustic performance by New York City's goth king VOLTAIRE

-exclusive performance by Maryland industrial freaks B00le
(Pheromones, Thanks For Playing)

-Performances by Madison's own NULL DEVICE (Nilaihah Records) and
STOCHASTIC THEORY (Septic III compilation)

-DJs! FOOD!! BEER TO BE SOLD OUTSIDE!!

-Special surprises!

-Oh, and ample free parking, if you care.

REVERENCE
August 23, 2003
Inferno Nightclub
1718 Commercial Ave
Madison, WI
www.clubinferno.com
21 and up. ID required.

Order tickets with PayPal/credit cards on www.deadbeatproductions.com,
or send a money order for $17.00 a ticket and $1.00 for shipping and
handling to:

Matt Fanale
Re: Tix
1810 Fordem Ave #26
Madison, WI 53704

NO CHECKS! All money orders must be received by AUGUST 18th,
otherwise they will be returned.

Tickets are $20 day of show

E-mail info@ deadbeatproductions.com for more information or with any
questions.

Don't miss the event of the summer and order tickets soon. They're
going fast, and selling as far as a couple states away, so get 'em
before they sell out.

Thanks,

Matt
DJ Eurotic