WANTED: THROBBING GRISTLE TG24 Box Set
K. Migras
2006-10-20 23:23:56 UTC
Hello,
If somebody has the THROBBING GRISTLE TG24 Box Set (Mute Recs)
and wants to sell it just drop me a few lines... Paypal or Western Union
payment only. Reply to ***@otenet.gr

Thanks

K_M
Locke
2006-10-21 11:35:40 UTC
Please let me quote K. Migras...
|If somebody has the THROBBING GRISTLE TG24 Box Set (Mute Recs)
|and wants to sell it just drop me a few lines...

I have it but don't want to sell, but I know somebody who has several boxes
and sells them. Here's a link for more info:
http://www.recordstore.co.uk/mutebank/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-XUdUXgLiuIV62YSTpN3IEb-1

| Paypal or Western Union payment only.

Don't know what the payment options are.

| Reply to ***@otenet.gr

Follow-up and Reply-to options are declared in the header. So I'll take
the liberty to post since I think this information is of general interest
(there were other posts asking for TG24 in the past).

CU,
Locke

NP: Depeche Mode "Violator"
--