EBMfest 2007 Toronto feat. Rotersand & Dependent Records
e***@hotmail.com
2007-08-29 12:18:24 UTC
EBM presents a night of Electro, Industrial, EBM....

our 4th Installment of EBMfest.

EBMfest 2007, The Hallowe'en Edition
Sunday October 28,2007
This year features a Dependent Records Showcase to honour 9 year
German
Label Dependent Records

Featuring Guest DJ Stefan Herwig (Dependent Records)
Rotersand (Germany)
Dismantled (USA, exclusive Canadian Concert)
Fractured
MDM (St. Catherine's)

also featuring guest DJ's: DJ Lazarus, & EBM(Promotions)

Doors open at 7:00pm and the party runs all the way until 1am~
Tickets $25CAD advance, $30CAD @ doors
$5 off door tickets with Costume!!!
First 50 people at the doors get free treats!!! Glow sticks available
on
site too.

Dress in Hallowe'en attire and spook all.
Tickets available online at http://www.ebmfest.toronto-goth.com
also available at:

Hells Belles, 463 Queen St. Toronto, ON 416-504-HELL(4355)
Penelope's Planet 80 St. Paul St. St. Catharines, ON 905-684-2612

for more info goto http://www.ebmfest.toronto-goth.com

I hope all of you can make it out. This will be one of the first
times in 4
months myself from EBM radio show will be spining a 40 minute set at
the
club, a sure thing not to be missed!!!

Ciao. Sophia. EBM.
e***@hotmail.com
2007-09-06 13:15:05 UTC
EBMfest 2007 Ticket sales update:

Couple of folks went to Penguin Music (2 Mc Caul St, Toronto) looking
for tickets yesterday. My apologies I only got to the place around 6pm
to drop a stash of tickets off. But now two locations are selling in
Toronto, namely Hells Belles and Penguin Music (which btw is closing
down at in November!!!)

So feel free to drop by your favourite location in Toronto, and buy in
person.
St Catherine's location should be up and running by the end of the
week.

Call first before you drop by. All locations for shops and telephone
numbers are listed at http://www.ebmfest.toronto-goth.com

Of course online sales are active. BUT PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ONLINE LESS
THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT.

Last year, some US folks were ordering a day before the event and I
have to hold those sales at the door. Physically impossible for me to
mail tix less than a week unless I charge for courier service. Try to
keep the online fees reasonable so regular mail is used for online
orders only.

All online tickets are archived in a sales list. If any tix get lost
in the mail please email ***@ciut.fm and a re-issue will be provided
at doors given you can provide appropriate ID to claim them.
e***@hotmail.com
2007-09-19 14:38:47 UTC
Win a pair of tickets to EBMfest 2007 on Toronto-Goth.com!!!

Our Friends at toronto-goth.com are giving away one pair of tickets to
EBMfest 2007 online at their site http://www.toronto-goth.com

you can enter once per day until the close of the contest, October
15. You must be 19+ to enter this contest.

Good Luck!