CLUB HARD DRIVE - Friday 5th September 2003
Cryonica Music
2003-08-27 12:58:15 UTC
CLUB HARD DRIVE

London's ONLY club dedicated to playing EBM, Industrial, Electro,
SynthPop, Darkwave.

Friday 5th September

Venue: The Gothic Arches, 4 Tooley St, London SE1 2SY
Tube: London Bridge (1 min walk)
Admission: £6
Time: 10pm - 6am

Resident DJ's
Elektrobunny (Inertia/Cryonica)
Elvis (Inertia/Cryonica)

plus Special guest DJ:

Cybercase (Cyberia/X-Reactor) Holland

CRYOTANK vol 1 - CD Release Party

Compilation of Cryonica Music artists, including exclusive and
previously unreleased material by Swarf, Void Construct, Inertia,
Fiction 8 and Mono Chrome.

A limited amount of FREE copies will be given to the first few to arrive
at Hard Drive!

More info: www.clubharddrive.co.uk
llew
2003-08-31 17:32:04 UTC
I'm really looking forward to this, one question though.....
Can we bring in our own booze, like we can at Slimelight (I think)?
llew
2003-09-08 11:12:01 UTC
All right then, come on - where was everybody?!?

It was my first time and I have to say I loved every moment of it!!!
Ok apart from wondering around for ages trying to find the venue, but
that was my own fault for not doing more homework ;-)
The music was exactly what they promised it would be: ebm, synthpop
with some harsher/harder tracks thrown in for good measure. No trance,
no techno, and for once no bloody Chemical Brothers or Prodigy!
Hooray!!

Couldn't help but feel sorry for the DJs though as there were only
ever a handful of people on the dance floor at any one time.

So the next date is the Friday before Black Celebration I think, and
the venue switches to Gossips (Dean Street) so I hope everyone who
thinks they might enjoy it makes the effort this time. The organisers
and everyone involved really deserve more support then they got on
Friday - it would be such a shame to see Hard Drive die out because
people can't be bothered.

We eve got a free CD for being there early too!! What more could you
ask for!?!

Anyway long may it continue.

Llew.