Osama Found Hanged
Todd Clayton
2004-07-23 03:42:38 UTC
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of
which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the
headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the
journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
Careful people. The Zip file contains the new Lateral Tension CD.
Definitely counts as a Trojan in my book.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
never owned a cat.
Nightfall
2004-07-23 20:37:30 UTC
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of
which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the
headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the
journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
Can you imagine a reporter going to the White House first with the photo's?
bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa