songs with samples from "Hellraiser"?
j***@gmail.com
2014-01-30 15:38:42 UTC
Hi everyone...
By way of introduction, my name is Brian Damage, and I'm
involved in a lot of stuff relating to the industrial music
scene here in Montreal, including a band (PHYCUS) and a show
on McGill U. radio, CKUT 90.3 FM, called "The Late Night
Atrocity Exhibition".
Anyway, I'll post further on these activities at another time,
but for now I'm looking for song that use samples from Clive
Barker's "Hellraiser" movies for the Hallowe'en edition of the
show.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Brian.
940724 00001445kefgsxanlfqske
940724 00029567kefglpyglfbqspl
940724 00035401qptgcnlstgsxanlfqske
i am looking for a song that uses the sound bit from hellraiser 1 i think ICP did the song but i cant think of the name of it but in the song it uses the line "we have such sights to show you" and its driving me insane right now
mimus
2014-01-30 23:53:18 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
"Brian Damage", If Indeed That Is His Real Name, has been looking for
twenty years.

Good luck.

Here's some other horror samples though:

Mark 13/Survival had a lot of horror-samples on it, but I can't find it
(I was thinking in particular of "Instability") on the Web (good release,
at least one stupidly bad review).
--
Let there be necromantic throbbing.
.sigzip:*
k***@gmail.com
2014-03-06 09:20:07 UTC
[...]
Dead Body Collection - I Am In Hell C50 on Trapdoor Tapes!

"Brutal HNW journey thru hell influenced by first 2 Hellraiser movies. Torture, screams, blood, pain and other pleasures."
b***@gmail.com
2015-08-29 06:06:28 UTC
There is an acid techno song on the comp. analog heaven dist by Sonic records that has some hellraiser samples!
LjSkD
Do you know the name of the track?!
t***@googlemail.com
2016-02-16 20:32:07 UTC
There was a hardcore track when I used to rave at diehard in leicester. It sampled "the box.. you opened it we came. But it's just a puzzle box. .. oh no it is a means to summon us... we'll tear your soul apart.
I've searched countless sites and nothing. Anyone know please
Gabriel Anjos
2023-01-17 12:58:41 UTC
Post by t***@googlemail.com
There was a hardcore track when I used to rave at diehard in leicester. It sampled "the box.. you opened it we came. But it's just a puzzle box. .. oh no it is a means to summon us... we'll tear your soul apart.
I've searched countless sites and nothing. Anyone know please
very first song from this goth radio
New Dark Electro, EBM, Industrial, Synthpop, Gothic, Cyber - Communion After Dark - 6/09/2014
link:

a***@gmail.com
2016-04-11 15:52:02 UTC
Beborn Beton "Dr Channard"
i***@gmail.com
2017-09-29 15:54:28 UTC
Hi everyone...
By way of introduction, my name is Brian Damage, and I'm
involved in a lot of stuff relating to the industrial music
scene here in Montreal, including a band (PHYCUS) and a show
on McGill U. radio, CKUT 90.3 FM, called "The Late Night
Atrocity Exhibition".
Anyway, I'll post further on these activities at another time,
but for now I'm looking for song that use samples from Clive
Barker's "Hellraiser" movies for the Hallowe'en edition of the
show.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Brian.
940724 00001445kefgsxanlfqske
940724 00029567kefglpyglfbqspl
940724 00035401qptgcnlstgsxanlfqske
While we're on the subject;,- In my own search for music, - i was lead here.
I heard a song, taped from the radio with the Line from the Later Evil Queen remix from Shimmon and Wolfson, but this was much earlier than that, by some 3 years at least , and was a meandering kind of trance song, lasting over 7 minutes as i remember.
I have looked tirelessly for it since, but, apart from a couple of other electronic type tunes, calling themselves "evil queen- original version"- which are nothing like it (It has a distinctive house beat),,- i have had no luck.
Does anyone here know this tune?
Thanks.
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-14 17:27:37 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Holy hell....I THINK WE'VE BOTH BEEN LOOKING FOR THE SAME SONG.

I've legit been trying to track this song down for 8 years. I first heard it as a kid when I lived in Germany.
Brian Grubba
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 08:23:40 UTC
The TSS list is longer now, and contains the name of the track that *I* came here looking for (Tumor - Seelenfresser - "Come To Daddy").

Here's a link to the list in case anyone else is curious:
http://samplelist.wikia.com/wiki/Hellraiser

And this is probably the original list (now in web archive):
http://web.archive.org/web/20041016123516/http://www.sloth.org:80/samples-bin/samples/source?exact=Hellraiser
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 08:26:31 UTC
The Top Sample Sources list is longer now, and contains the name of the track that *I* came here looking for (Tumor - Seelenfresser - "Come To Daddy").

And here's a link to the list in case anyone else is curious:

a***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 23:10:19 UTC
Ok, 15 years after original repost just want to add the song I just spent 6 months on and off trying to remember.

Emotional Decay by Beseech off of their album Sunless Days includes some of Dr. Channard’s monologue “The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen ... etc.”