THIS MORN' OMINA live 8/5/05 - WI - FIRST US PERFORMANCE!!
DJ Eurotic
2005-06-27 12:16:37 UTC
Dead Beat Productions presents the FIRST United States performance of

THIS MORN' OMINA (Belgium, Ant Zen)

One Eyed Man - The Ninth Key - Epoch - The Immutable Sphere

with ANDRACULOID (Philadelphia, Optikon/DSBP- FIRST MIDWEST
PERFORMANCE)
EMPUSAE (Sub.Session Records- FIRST MIDWEST PERFORMANCE)
and CAUSTIC (Static Sky Records- FEH, HE'S FROM HERE)

and DJ WHITERABBIT (Madison)

Friday, August 5th, 2005
Madison, WI
21 and up
$17 per ticket/$19 day of show, plus $1.50 postage and handling charge
for all online orders.
(Least it's not Ticketbastard charges, eh?:))

Note that this is a one-off performance and that there are NO other
dates going on in this area. Don't miss this VERY special show. Some
fun surprises are also in the works for those who attend.

DEAD BEAT PRODUCTIONS TICKET INFO- http://www.deadbeatproductions.com
TICKETS ON SALE BY WEDNESDAY!

THIS MORN' OMINA website - http://www.hegira.be
ANDRACULOID website- http://www.andraculoid.com
EMPUSAE website- http://users.pandora.be/empusae/
CAUSTIC MySpace page- http://www.myspace.com/causticmusic

spread the word!!!
p***@gmail.com
2005-06-28 13:56:21 UTC
you didnt hear it from me but I think they may be playing on the east
coast shortly after that

wink wink