Sound of Society MP3s online
dxtx
2003-12-03 15:18:19 UTC
dear fearsome RMI

we've just uploaded four high-quality mp3s..
http://www.soundofsociety.com/

in any given block of time, you could find us listening to Funker Vogt,
Winterkalte, Covenant, The Faint and Nitzer Ebb. Take that as you may. ;)

Sound of Society features three members (male vox/theremin, female
vox/synth, and percussion) Well, four members, if you consider the laptop,
and we certainly do. These is from our last demo release which is just
STARTING to get some club play. I appreciate any feedback, positive AND
negative!

For those that favor direct links-
http://www.soundofsociety.com/audio/cyborgs.mp3
http://www.soundofsociety.com/audio/misery.mp3
http://www.soundofsociety.com/audio/sever.mp3
http://www.soundofsociety.com/audio/actualized.mp3

that is all ! no more self-promotional spam will ye get, verily.
at least, for quite some time.

dxtx
ambienoise
2003-12-05 00:32:11 UTC
Well - this is nice and convenient.
I liked these they sound good.
WOW
I wonder if more people posted stuff to download on this place...