Industrial Gothic Cyberpunk Darkwave Bands from Australia & New Zealand
r0b0t Citizen
2013-02-28 10:47:35 UTC
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website: http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com

It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.

From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.

Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
- http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
mimus
2013-03-11 20:02:08 UTC
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .

An alpha listing would be nice.

Let there be cross-genre throbbing.
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-11 21:49:33 UTC
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .
An alpha listing would be nice.
what the fuck is powernoise? is that like dewalt, hitachi, bosh, b&d
and stihl &c all conect plectrums to a chuck and go for some way
mental tremolo picking on a guitar?

mhm x v i x i i i
mimus

Let there be throbbing, dammit, throbbing.
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 12:27:21 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .
An alpha listing would be nice.
what the fuck is powernoise? is that like dewalt, hitachi, bosh, b&d
and stihl &c all conect plectrums to a chuck and go for some way
mental tremolo picking on a guitar?
http://youtu.be/gTRZdFqAOGA
i will check this out after i finnish watching my anti usa/west,
incredibly honest propoganda documenty/film from n.korea.

i'm currently on a break because its a lot to take in.

mhm x v i x i i i
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 12:43:48 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .
An alpha listing would be nice.
what the fuck is powernoise? is that like dewalt, hitachi, bosh, b&d
and stihl &c all conect plectrums to a chuck and go for some way
mental tremolo picking on a guitar?
http://youtu.be/gTRZdFqAOGA
i will check this out after i finnish watching my anti usa/west,
incredibly honest propoganda documenty/film from n.korea.
i'm currently on a break because its a lot to take in.
wft. i think my pc has developed initus.

mhm x v i x i i i
mimus
2013-03-12 13:04:31 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .
An alpha listing would be nice.
what the fuck is powernoise? is that like dewalt, hitachi, bosh, b&d
and stihl &c all conect plectrums to a chuck and go for some way
mental tremolo picking on a guitar?
http://youtu.be/gTRZdFqAOGA
i will check this out after i finnish watching my anti usa/west,
incredibly honest propoganda documenty/film from n.korea.
i'm currently on a break because its a lot to take in.
wft. i think my pc has developed initus.
I played that for a friend once as the shortest and most rhythmic
piece off Venereology and he curled up into a fetal ball.

This'll help wash it out:

It grows on you. A little. But I prefer throbbing.
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 13:16:56 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
Australian Industrial Gothic Darkwave Cyber Bands and Music
http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
Damn, what a list, but, yeah, not just industrial/electro-EBM
there . . . .
An alpha listing would be nice.
what the fuck is powernoise? is that like dewalt, hitachi, bosh, b&d
and stihl &c all conect plectrums to a chuck and go for some way
mental tremolo picking on a guitar?
http://youtu.be/gTRZdFqAOGA
i will check this out after i finnish watching my anti usa/west,
incredibly honest propoganda documenty/film from n.korea.
i'm currently on a break because its a lot to take in.
wft. i think my pc has developed initus.
I played that for a friend once as the shortest and most rhythmic
piece off Venereology and he curled up into a fetal ball.
http://youtu.be/osQMG9f0HC0
years ago a friend of mine gave me a shitload of front 242 lp's and
some 12" singles. a couple of the 12"'s he said sounded just as good
played at the right speed as well as slow.

mhm x v i x i i i
mimus
2013-03-12 13:39:57 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
[...]
Great great club music.

Hey poor! get right down and throb some more!
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 13:43:51 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
[...]
if i recal correctly, anja knows a couple of members of front 242.

mhm x v i x i i i
mimus
2013-03-12 13:55:35 UTC
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Regards Gothic Industrial Darkwave New-Wave Music & Bands from Australia & New Zealand... you might like this new website:http://www.AustralianGothicIndustrialMusic.com
It features hundreds of songs and videos from over 100 bands who produce these kinds of music: gothic, industrial, darkwave, new wave, EBM electronic body music, cybergoth, cyberpunk, cold wave, synthpop, synthrock, synthpunk, post-punk, noise, powernoise and the like.
From many of the first-wave originals, most enduring, iconic, influential and outspoken artists through to scores of innovative underground producers.
[...]
Damn, there's only three of 'em anyway.

She's been keeping them to herself, eh?
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 14:01:43 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Post by happy zombie jebus
years ago a friend of mine gave me a shitload of front 242 lp's and
some 12" singles. a couple of the 12"'s he said sounded just as good
played at the right speed as well as slow.
Great great club music.
if i recal correctly, anja knows a couple of members of front 242.
Damn, there's only three of 'em anyway.
years ago i watched them on a depraved doc on channel 4. the club they
were at was way beyond bizare.
Post by mimus
--
She's been keeping them to herself, eh?
probably penis hugged 'em to peaces.

mhm x v i x i i i
happy zombie jebus
2013-03-12 14:12:30 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:01:43 +0000, happy zombie jebus
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
Post by happy zombie jebus
Post by mimus
--
She's been keeping them to herself, eh?
probably penis hugged 'em to peaces.
--
mhm x v i x i i i
thinking about it, now i'm back with sky and i get free international
phone calls upto an hour, maybe i should phone anja and see how she's
doing. i'll try and do that this weekend. what makes it even easyer
is, i have her phone number on a card on my keyboard.

--

mhm x v i x i i i