We invite you.
Elysian
2004-11-08 02:53:38 UTC
We from Elysian cordialy invite you to listen to our music located at
http://music.download.com/elysian Hopefully you will enjoy it. Regards,
Frank

Tried sending it several times, but the Free NNTP server's gone wacko.

Locke
2004-11-08 11:34:52 UTC
Please let me quote Elysian...

|Tried sending it several times, but the Free NNTP server's gone wacko.

Well, it's the policy of your newsserver not to let postings such as
yours into usenet. It says so in the header:

| spam or any illegal or copyrighted postings.
^^^^

Apparently you flooded the server and it let one of your inappropriate
postings come through.

Hmmmm ....

CU,
Locke