Hmm
mimus
2014-04-22 00:00:33 UTC
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
Let there be dusty echoes of ancient throbbing.
happy zombie jebus on the cross
2014-04-22 13:34:32 UTC
Post by mimus
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
definately needs either a reboot or retraining.

mhm x v i x i i i
Shirls
What's rmi?
mimus
2014-04-22 18:37:18 UTC
Post by Shirls
Post by mimus
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
What's rmi?
rec.music.industrial.

Like in the newsgroups list.
Let there be slow elegiac throbbing.
Per
There's probably not anything going on in there.
%
hi beaver
mimus
2014-05-02 01:45:37 UTC
Post by Per
Post by mimus
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
There's probably not anything going on in there.
That's what everybody says.

It's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy".
--
Let there be the occasional new throbbing
"femmes electro" YouTube playlist anyway.
%
if you're going to have a prophecy who should you fill with it
mimus
2014-05-02 01:50:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by mimus
Post by Per
Post by mimus
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
There's probably not anything going on in there.
That's what everybody says.
It's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy".
if you're going to have a prophecy who should you fill with it
Anybody but yerself.
That's cheating.
%
aww yer full of it
mimus
2014-05-02 01:53:10 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Per
Post by mimus
So, what did I miss?
so. you got my email and didn't reply, you bitch. *hmmmph*
So *GASP*..this is him?
Yep, that was the yearly check-in.
it'll take another year to retrain him for next years post. you know
what these swedes are like.
Yep. He forget to check in on rmi.
There's probably not anything going on in there.
That's what everybody says.
It's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy".
I chat once in a bit with Matt Fanale (Caustic, out of Madison, WI)
occasionally on Twitter (he's got a strong Twitter presence).

He's met and remembers you with pleasure.
.sigzip:*
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2014-05-06 00:01:32 UTC
Not for over 10 years
§ñühwö£f
2014-05-06 19:24:21 UTC
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by Per
There's probably not anything going on in there.
Not for over 10 years
Because dubstep is where its at, yo.
--
http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/index.php
www.friendsofanimals.org |www.snuhwolf.9f.com|
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
mimus
2014-05-07 21:31:26 UTC
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by Per
There's probably not anything going on in there.
Not for over 10 years
Just me posting occasional new YouTube "femmes electro" video playlists
for the last two or three.
--
You oughta hear Shikhee on the subject
of "femme vox" collections,