Hardball
mimus
2012-05-01 21:00:45 UTC
"John Kennard @johnkt09
"Listen to this song or we'll shoot #Twitter :

#music #industrial #electro #EBM #femmeselectro"
mimus
2012-05-12 14:45:16 UTC
"Listen to this song or we'll shoot #Twitter http://youtu.be/3DJV9Ziib9TJI
#music #industrial #electro #EBM #femmeselectro"
Interesting, this (Android Lust, "A New Heaven") is blocked in
Firefox, even with URL copied-'n'-pasted into box, but (same URL!) is
playing (right now!) in IE.

Let there be the usual weird Web goings-on.
meowmix
2012-05-21 18:31:55 UTC
Post by mimus
"Listen to this song or we'll shoot #Twitter http://youtu.be/3DJV9Ziib9TJI
#music #industrial #electro #EBM #femmeselectro"
Interesting, this (Android Lust, "A New Heaven") is blocked in
Firefox, even with URL copied-'n'-pasted into box, but (same URL!) is
playing (right now!) in IE.
heh. the curse of youtube hit you too.

this is wacky. a link you posted refuzed to load in any of the 4 browsers i tried. a few days later i tried again and it
worked. youtube is temperamental.
mimus
2012-05-21 18:37:52 UTC
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
"Listen to this song or we'll shoot #Twitter http://youtu.be/3DJV9Ziib9TJI
#music #industrial #electro #EBM #femmeselectro"
Interesting, this (Android Lust, "A New Heaven") is blocked in
Firefox, even with URL copied-'n'-pasted into box, but (same URL!) is
playing (right now!) in IE.
heh. the curse of youtube hit you too.
this is wacky. a link you posted refuzed to load in any of the 4 browsers i tried. a few days later i tried again and it
worked. youtube is temperamental.
It's been scrambling my playlists

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvHk_BlUwoecB4-04gYO2w/videos

if you click on the right-hand graphical links to 'em, but if you
click on the left-hand link to the vertical-display version and then
click "Play all" they play fine.

Eerily nondeterministic, I call it, although I've seen worse with GG's
accessing of the Usenet archive (one perfectly good search-expression
not call up a post while another does).

It ain't all billiards-tables out there.
meowmix
2012-05-25 16:32:09 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
"Listen to this song or we'll shoot #Twitter http://youtu.be/3DJV9Ziib9TJI
#music #industrial #electro #EBM #femmeselectro"
Interesting, this (Android Lust, "A New Heaven") is blocked in
Firefox, even with URL copied-'n'-pasted into box, but (same URL!) is
playing (right now!) in IE.
heh. the curse of youtube hit you too.
this is wacky. a link you posted refuzed to load in any of the 4 browsers i tried. a few days later i tried again and it
worked. youtube is temperamental.
It's been scrambling my playlists
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvHk_BlUwoecB4-04gYO2w/videos
if you click on the right-hand graphical links to 'em, but if you
click on the left-hand link to the vertical-display version and then
click "Play all" they play fine.
i just opened 3 and they all worked ok. i'm currently playing a tangerine dream track. i've never actualy listend to them
before.
Post by mimus
Eerily nondeterministic, I call it, although I've seen worse with GG's
accessing of the Usenet archive (one perfectly good search-expression
not call up a post while another does).
gg's a strange fuck up and that is for sure. i searched for something and couldn't find it, but searching on something else
related and i came across part of what i originaly wanted.

i don't realy bother with gg anymore, it just isn't worth the waste of time.

i've searched and searched for a post i made when trolling aup after mixing up two of the regs when stoned one night. its
frustrating as it was a realy funny post, even if i say so myself.
mimus
2012-05-26 15:50:17 UTC
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
[...]
I'm mainly familiar with the early stuff, Zeit, Phaedra, Rubycon,
Ricochet, Poland.

Froese's Aqua is a good early one, too.
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Eerily nondeterministic, I call it, although I've seen worse with GG's
accessing of the Usenet archive (one perfectly good search-expression
not call up a post while another does).
gg's a strange fuck up and that is for sure. i searched for something and couldn't find it, but searching on something else
related and i came across part of what i originaly wanted.
i don't realy bother with gg anymore, it just isn't worth the waste of time.
i've searched and searched for a post i made when trolling aup after mixing up two of the regs when stoned one night. its
frustrating as it was a realy funny post, even if i say so myself.
But it's all we got.

Even if it did get put together by volunteers and then sold by Deja
like a child-prostitute to Google.

--

We need distributed-Usenet-with-archive. Badly.
Right after autotranslation.
meowmix
2012-05-27 19:12:05 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
[...]
i will try and check some more out. atm i'm more interested in watching the pink floyd documentry on bbc 4 tonight.
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Eerily nondeterministic, I call it, although I've seen worse with GG's
accessing of the Usenet archive (one perfectly good search-expression
not call up a post while another does).
gg's a strange fuck up and that is for sure. i searched for something and couldn't find it, but searching on something else
related and i came across part of what i originaly wanted.
i don't realy bother with gg anymore, it just isn't worth the waste of time.
i've searched and searched for a post i made when trolling aup after mixing up two of the regs when stoned one night. its
frustrating as it was a realy funny post, even if i say so myself.
But it's all we got.
sometimes not having something is better than the disappointing peace of crap we have to use.
that is probably the nastiest and most acurate way i've ever seen that said.
mimus
2012-05-27 19:43:03 UTC
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by mimus
Post by mimus
Even if it did get put together by volunteers and then sold by Deja
like a child-prostitute to Google.
that is probably the nastiest and most acurate way i've ever seen that said.
I've been told before I have a way with words.

--

Last time was when I compared Psychlon 9's
lead-singer's voice to that of a raccoon.
meowmix
2012-05-27 19:45:54 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
Post by mimus
Post by mimus
Even if it did get put together by volunteers and then sold by Deja
like a child-prostitute to Google.
that is probably the nastiest and most acurate way i've ever seen that said.
I've been told before I have a way with words.
you'll get no argument from me about that.