begging
sonic_warfare
2004-10-16 03:31:53 UTC
hey everybody,
'm new hear, first post. long time noise freak. i moved out to the styx and
am completely cut off from everything, even regular computer access. so i'm
begging, PLEADING, if anyone out there felt like being generous and maybe
hooking me up with some new noise, CDrs, tapes, donations whatever. I'm poor
as sin, can't buy anything, and have no way of even finding out about new
things. I'm into just about every style of music you could imagine, or
couldn't. Power noise (probably my favorite), death metal/grindcore, noise
rock, experimental, free jazz/skronk, idm/glitch, indie, folk, blues. I'd
appreciate anything. I'm doing this in the hopes of a)getting some new
material to write reviews for zines/e zines and b)trying to get my own radio
show at my local volunteer radio station. So if there's any bands out there
that are looking for some exposure, perhaps we can be of assistance to one
another. Also, if anybody just wants to talk, tell me about some good shit,
it is rather difficult to find any kind of organized noise 'scene', or just
make a new friend. i do have some shit in my collection, and can get access
to CD burner, perhaps some trading can go on in the future, soon as i get
some resources. i'm going to cross post this, so i hope y'all don't hate me
if you run across this a few times. Any takers please respond to
***@thefragile.com

peace and noise
sonic_warfare
2004-10-16 10:29:44 UTC
I'm poor as sin, can't buy anything, and have no way of even finding out
about new things.
I could send you my Holly Valance CD. Deal?