Seattle area radio station/s?
Nev
2003-10-27 00:40:50 UTC
Do any station/s in Seattle play Techno/Industrial? "The Buzz" at the end of
the FM dial seems close, though I'm not certain their stuff really
qualifies. Yes/no? A couple years ago I remember being told of a Seattle FM
station playing T/I from 6PM to 12 on Sundays... but I don't remember its
number on the dial.

-or-

Is there a non-subscription on-line station I can connect to for T/I? One
problem: I only have a 56K modem. There's no Cable anything where we live
and a Dish isn't in our budget yet.

Help... and thank you
Techno Team 2000
2003-10-27 07:34:08 UTC
on the edge c89.5
sundays 6pm - Midnight
www.ontheedgeradio.com
Nev
2003-10-27 16:21:49 UTC
Got it... easily installed their streaming audio link, too: works just fine.

Many thanks for your responses.