most industrial-ebm-electro-goth town/place in the U.S.??
f***@hotmail.com
2006-06-27 20:32:25 UTC
Hello. I know this question might sound stupid but the reason I am
asking this is because I´m from Central America and really love
goth-electro-ebm-synthpop music and there is no many material or events
in my country. I am planning a "dream" tour (I would love to go to
Europe but that´s to expensive) to the USA for just a weekend and some
odd days just to buy music and go to clubs at the night. I mean, just
to have 3-4 days dedicated to the music I love buying stuff and hearing
music in clubs. The place I chose would need to have the most
specialized stores where I can find this kind of music and clubs and
discos. I was thinking about Manhattan, any suggestions? Thank you a
lot!!!!!!!!!
Wayner
2006-07-02 03:02:07 UTC
For scene congestion of music and discos I would suggest San Francisco,CA.
Or check this site with club links and choose one or
more.www.vamp.org/Gothic/clublist.html
Happy hunting and have fun with it .
WKR

<***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello. I know this question might sound stupid but the reason I am
asking this is because IŽm from Central America and really love
goth-electro-ebm-synthpop music and there is no many material or events
in my country. I am planning a "dream" tour (I would love to go to
Europe but thatŽs to expensive) to the USA for just a weekend and some