Fuck Pittsburgh, I'm going to NYC
vermin707
2003-07-25 18:12:07 UTC
I live in Pittsburgh and I'm coming to NYC the weekend of October 9th to
see Radiohead. I was wondering if any kind individuals could recommend
some interesting clubs or whatever to check out. I'd probably be there
for two days. I'm going to be centered around Penn Station (coming in
there, leaving there), Madison Square Garden (see above) and across the
street (my hotel), so if there were any in Manhattan... rawk on... But,
I hear the subways are a good thing. So if some decent people would like
Peace.
I don't live in New York, but I am posting this just to concur with
your subject:FUCK PITTSBURGH, I'm going to Philly. Permanently in
August. Fuck this small town with big buildings we call Pittsburgh.
Good riddance.
DJ Eurotic
2003-07-25 21:12:35 UTC
Batcave/Albion's only a few blocks away from MSG. Check out their
website. Expensive club (NYC prices, of course) but the music's good
(HELLRAVER on Sat night) and it's interesting enough.

There should be coupons for reduced admission, but expect to pay 7-10
bucks a beer.

-Matt
DJ Eurotic
t.o.t.s.
2003-07-25 22:11:43 UTC
I live in Pittsburgh and I'm coming to NYC the weekend of October 9th to
see Radiohead. I was wondering if any kind individuals could recommend
some interesting clubs or whatever to check out. I'd probably be there
for two days. I'm going to be centered around Penn Station (coming in
there, leaving there), Madison Square Garden (see above) and across the
street (my hotel), so if there were any in Manhattan... rawk on... But,
I hear the subways are a good thing. So if some decent people would like
Peace.
Here's a link to various daily and weekly event/clubs in NY. The Batcave is
at Albion/Downtime:

http://anon.razorwire.com/events/