Shikhee Duz SP
mimus
2013-06-10 13:50:11 UTC
Hold onto your hats:

https://soundcloud.com/#androidlust/worlock

She's taken what I usually call "the greatest rap-song ever written"
and turned it into quite hot electronic rock.

Makes me <reel> a bit. Fer sure.

(Seems to segue on into her "God in the Hole" afterward on my browse
of Soundcloud.)

http://androidlust.com/

(Check out the song-player on all her releases on her website there--
it's awesome.)

Let there be--let there be--what was that?
mimus
2013-06-12 18:15:53 UTC
Post by mimus
https://soundcloud.com/#androidlust/worlock
She's taken what I usually call "the greatest rap-song ever written"
and turned it into quite hot electronic rock.
Makes me <reel> a bit. Fer sure.
(Seems to segue on into her "God in the Hole" afterward on my browse
of Soundcloud.)
Sometimes it segues into her cover of "Cemetery Girls", which is
almost as big a head-clutcher as "Worlock".
http://youtu.be/0He9PtD-GoQ

Indeed. <throb>
mimus
2013-06-13 19:33:39 UTC