Anyone get Coil "ANS" 3CD set yet?
RedDye6
2004-05-14 02:42:22 UTC
Just curious if anyone has purchased and received Coil's "ANS" 3CD (and 1 DVD)
set via Threshold House yet. The site says that they are working through
shipping them, but that was about a month ago.

bye, mike
Locke
2004-05-18 01:15:59 UTC
Please let me quote RedDye6...
|Just curious if anyone has purchased and received Coil's "ANS" 3CD (and 1 DVD)
|set via Threshold House yet. The site says that they are working through
|shipping them, but that was about a month ago.

Well, I don't have it, I didn't even order it (I have the single disc
version, which I am listening to right now, in fact). But I thought I
would let you now that one month is not much time for the guys at
Threshold House. They are a very small business and they are kinda slow
in fulfilling orders. So be patient.

CU,
Locke

NP: Coil "A.N.S."