[madison] 7/31 S'kern, B00le, E Minus, Null Device, Stoch Theory, The Gothsicles LIVE
DJ Eurotic
2004-06-08 13:26:08 UTC
Dead Beat Productions presents...

REVERENCE II: IRREVERENCE
July 31st, 2004
STROMKERN (wtii records)
B00LE (dancing bull productions)
EPSILON MINUS (aka simronan_v2, assmouth) (alfa-matrix)
NULL DEVICE (nilaihah records)
STOCHASTIC THEORY (sonic mainline)
THE GOTHSICLES (disturbing tha peace)
@ Inferno Nightclub
www.clubinferno.com
Madison, WI USA

Only $14 advance/$17 day of show. Online sales are $15.25 per ticket
to handle postage and handling. E-mail me if you'd like to pay with
cash/check/money order and I'll get you a snailmail address.

Tix at www.deadbeatproductions.com

Doors will open at 6PM.
Free parking/Cheap drinks/Food available

That's $3 cheaper than last year's event, with the same amount of
fun-- only $2.33 a band!! The money you save will help buy a drink or
get some food.

There'll be cheap stickers and t-shirts for sale too. Just working on
designs for the t-shirts. Merch whoring r00lz.

Oh, and I'm working on a pre-party for Friday-- just securing a
location. I'm also getting a block of rooms downtown Madison for
people to be able to congregate and party at.

I'll have tickets when I'm out, but especially at the other Dead Beat
events, namely the June 19th BELLA MORTE show and the June 23rd
STOCHASTIC THEORY live show and release party. Both at Inferno
Nightclub (www.clubinferno.com)

Spread the w0rd, yo.

Thanks.

-Matt
DJ Eurotic
Dead Beat Productions

PS- If you want up-to-date announcements, my livejournal name is
not_eurotic. Feel free to add me to yer "friends" list. I use the
journal mostly for promoting, mainly because who gives a crap what I
do with my day otherwise?

www.stromkern.com
www.boole.org
www.epsilonminus.com
www.nulldevice.com
www.stochastictheory.com
www.thegothsicles.com
DJ Eurotic
2004-06-11 00:31:05 UTC
A little more info for those interested...

First off, check www.deadbeatproductions.com for hotel info!

And...
REV04: IRREVERENCE PREPARTY
@ The King Club
114 King St
(a 10 minute walk down State St, right off of the Capitol)
Friday, July 30th
http://www.king-club.com/
Cover TBA (but it'll hopefully be free)/ Doors @ 9PM

Okay, we're piggybacking on the debut of a new night and I've got six
(6, seis, sechs) DJ spots to fill. Those of you interested in possibly
gettin' one of those spots email me privately (info @
deadbeatproductions.com) ..

I'll announce it as soon as I can come up with the list. The time
slots are most likely going to be randomly chosen.

Thanks, y'all. As always, please help spread the word and buy yer
tickets from me, at www.deadbeatproductions.com, or soon at B-Side
Records on State St in Madison.

Don't miss the (pre)party, people.;)

-Matt