Savak va. Zymosiz in San Francisco - July 14 -
i***@heatslick.com
2005-06-29 17:40:44 UTC
Dekonstrukt presents:

Savak vs. Zymosiz [M-tronic, Unit Records, Possessive Blindfold]

First concert in 3 years!

w/ Mago [Ad Noiseam, from Sweden]
Exclipsect [Hive Records]
C/A/T [Crunch Pod Media]
Conure [Crunch Pod Media]

July 14th
@ Boondock Bay, 2246 Jerrold, SF

www.dekonstrukt.net 18+, $10
Arbitrator
2005-07-16 06:49:28 UTC
I attended this show last night - and enjoyed myself immensely. Were
any RMIers in attendance?

I've been out of the scene for ages, but I pulled my shit together just
to watch Mago. Jan was amazing, and the visual backdrop was beautiful
to watch.

Speaking of which, I just found out that the Crescens Collective
completed their 10-year anniversary celebration at the end of January.
I missed all the MP3 releases that were associated with that - anyone
have them on hand or know where I can download them? I have almost
everything he's released on CD, so I might as well go all the way.

Unfortunately, while at the show, I realized how much my tastes have
changed. SaVaK and Zymosiz gave me a headache. (No offense to them...
Just not my thing anymore.)

Cheers,

MT, Arbitrator and Boyscout