this interscope crap needs to be shut down
alphahitchcock
2005-07-12 00:42:19 UTC
Hearing another nin album again, or just a song, it's crap that this
guy, and the others from interscope are still putting out stuff. It's
all pure crap! I can't stand it, musically, I think these people are
continuing with some kind of "I got a hamster stuck in my ass"
mentality - and that maybe it needs to stop, and maybe people need to
start looking at the fucking world around them. It's starting to bug
me, I really hate Trent Reznor's guts, and for theraptic reasons, I
just wanted to get that out. He and his conteporaries are pissing over
everything, and I just about am totally fed up with it. Grow up and
get the hamster out of your ass!!
18hz
2005-07-18 02:21:24 UTC
On 11 Jul 2005 17:42:19 -0700, "alphahitchcock"
Grow up and get the hamster out of your ass!!
Is this an american thing, with the hampsters?

*nonplussed*
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

I am become Gita, shatterer of syntax.