ALIEN VAMPIRES RAMPAGE; STIGMATA NL SWEEPS IN
Brandon
2007-12-21 00:57:26 UTC
Happy holidays first of all to everyone :-) Another year, doesn't
seem possible... and here we are!

ALIEN VAMPIRES: It's all about AV today and why not. Our new black-
ebm-industrial-trance-death metal band from Italy / UK has made
serious waves everywhere, with the first thousand copies of their new
release now in circulation only a few weeks after it arrived in to BLC
HQ. "No One Here Gets Out Alive" proves to be the coming-of-age for a
serious contender for elektro shocks of the year. Their flirtation
with repulsive and sacrilegious topics has drawn a true cult following
that continues to swell by the day. On the heels of a very successful
though bizarre MCD entitled "Nuns are Pregnant", and a full-length
called "Evil Generation" on the Koldfinger label, AV now step into the
light where other vampires dare not go. Let the word "vampires" not
mislead you -- there is generally nothing of the slow brooding
"gothiness" you might expect from the vampires concept, so keenly
symbolic for the goth crowd. Instead, hardcore elektro reigns supreme
with sometimes a trance infusion over the hard beats. Obviously not
meant for the timid electro fan, nor children of any age. Visit
NIGHTSTALKER, NEMESIS, AND NYSROK INFERNALIEN at www.myspace.com/alienvampires.com
Also please check out their track "fuck machine" now previewed at
www.myspace.com/blc

Also available at the BLC My Space:

Stigmata NL -- Very cool project from Robert Dope of The Netherlands,
www.myspace.com/stigmatanl -- Track: God of War -- wrong, not a
blaster at all, but a brooding instrumental-type piece

Stigmata NL -- American Scandals (Mesmer's Eyes Remix) -- props to ME
of France, my friend Cedric who rocks and never stops. There's a bit
of Bush-bashing here at the top but altogether a great track, worthy
of attention.

Stigmata NL -- Orgy at the Cross (Jesus Wept) -- you be the judge...

PLASMODIVM -- malaria (maniacal lunatik / dangerous society mix) --
our friend SANDRO from Spain, and quite a surprising dark artist

PLASMODIVM -- no way out of hell (anger / torture) -- compelling,
relentless, we think.

Alien Vampires -- fuck machine -- ah well, it's AV!!! Rock on.

We also have a couple of "vids" in the video dept there at My Space,
including:

1. Alien Vampires -- "you'll all die" which has some incredible
footage of every kind of catastrophe imaginable with an overlay of
killer harsh elektro -- it absolutely works and nearly 175 plays of
the vid say so ;-) this is one evil band

2. Stigmata NL -- "escape from madness" -- this is a real short clip
that hooks up WWII footage of a mean air machine mowing down
everything with bullets, strafing the land and sea while elektro
pumps. The end is spectacular, a don't miss finish.

Thank you for all your great support and professional courtesies
throughout this year, which has sure as hell had its ups and downs :-)

We love you, baby.

Keep the faith and we'll keep spreading the word.
Power Has a Name = BLC Productions

all the best
Brandon

BLC Productions
www.blcmusic.com
www.blcmusic.eu
www.myspace.com/blc
Distro: www.metropolis-records.com
www.stormingthebase.com
www.musicnonstop.co.uk
www.alive-ag.de
www.masterpiecedistribution.com
Partner Labels: www.e-noxe.de
www.gravitator.ru
Brandon
2007-12-21 01:02:59 UTC
[...]
and the AV addy on My Space should be corrected from our previous post
here, sorry for that kids, we're not perfect ;(( it is
www.myspace.com/alienvampires666