Vote for your favorite VNV Nation song
DJ Tom
2004-12-05 16:20:02 UTC
Vote for which tracks you want to hear live

Pick the three tracks you would most like to hear played live during
the VNV Nation mini tour from December 29th till January 8th.

Click this link and VOTE!

http://vnv.dx7.net/index.cfm

On Saturday, January 8th 2005

No Clubs and DJ Tom Gold present

The only Florida date

VNV NATION "Matter + Form" US MINI TOUR

with special guest
CodeR23, a Front 242 side project featuring Patrick Codenys and
Richard 23.

LIVE!!!

@ The Masquerade
located at 1503 E 7th Avenue Ybor City, Tampa
(813)247-3319

Map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=6m6hMep_0ToIymbeFLPb8dBX1aBVTIP8SUs-&csz=Tampa%2C+FL&country=us&cat=

Advance tickets ON SALE NOW for $20 thru all TICKETMASTER outlets
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003941EDEC3FA7?brand=&artistid=715374&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Advance tickets also ON SALE NOW at the Castle from the DJ booth for
$20 with NO SERVICE CHARGE
every Friday & Saturday night.

$25 at the door on the day of show
show starts at 8pm
ALL AGES WELCOME!

the tour wrap-up party continues afterwards
with DJ Ronan Harris, DJ Mark Jackson & DJ Tom Gold at

The Castle
http://www.castle-ybor.com/
2004 N 16th St
Tampa-Ybor City, FL 33605
Club Phone (813)247-7547
The Castle on MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=4144190&Mytoken=20041111155926
ages 18+

VNV Nation website:
http://www.vnvnation.com/

CodeR23 website:
http://djbooking.studiorvb.net/dj.php?id=145

Visit DJ Tom Gold on MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2060400&Mytoken=20041114112057

more info here:
Locke
2004-12-06 11:17:28 UTC
Please let me quote DJ Tom...
|Vote for which tracks you want to hear live
|
|Pick the three tracks you would most like to hear played live during
|the VNV Nation mini tour from December 29th till January 8th.

Could you please add some classics to the list, something like "Sweet
Home Alabama", "Knocking on Heaven's Door", "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" or
"Hey Joe". So far I haven't been able to find a single track worth
voting for, but I would really like to hear them doing some classics.

Thanks,
Locke

NP: Seattle Experimental Music Collective "Sonicabal 2"
--
| |