NEW - Free Holiday Internet EP from Hollydrift
Parasomnic Records
2005-12-10 21:24:41 UTC
For all H O L L Y D R I F T fans -- a special holiday treat:

A Winter Gift From Our Home To Yours. . . It's the Hollydrift
"CHRISTMAS EP"...

Three new songs from Hollydrift to warm your souls this holiday
season...

The Hollydrift CHRISTMAS EP is a radio and internet-only release.

Download here: http://www.hollydrift.com/mp3.html

Written by Mathias Anderson, November 2005.
Recorded and deployed at Squirrel Tree Lane Studio.
The CD going to radio stations was designed by Nykole Emily.
A Parasomnic Records release: PSRD005.
Very Happy Holidays from all of us 'round the fire.
Copyright 2005, Hollydrift/Parasomnic Records.
www.parasomnicrecords.com
www.hollydrift.com
m***@gmail.com
2005-12-18 04:30:55 UTC
My Lil Review
========

Track 1 - definitely a noize track until the last 15 seconds. The last
15-20 seconds is my type of music. I listen to Eno, Budd, etc

Track 2 - It's been a long time. But this track reminded me of a group
called The Mnemonist Orchestra. This has more of a towering haunting
effect instead of the noize feel of the prior track. The last track
made me feel like I was struck inside a coke can being kicked along a
concrete road.

Track 3 - Dave Brubeck might be able to glean some artistic bliss from
the first 1:30 of this, but few others. Then comes in a wall of sound
reminiscent of Kyoto Jazz Massive or Acid Mother Temple. Not bad at
all.

Overall: it certainly held my attention. Certainly worth my time.
Especially considering my mouth was dry and I had a strong urge to go
drink orange juice from the second I started casually listening to
these tracks.