found great free mp3 d/l site all!
pctech
2005-03-07 06:01:43 UTC
I'm trying to get a laptop in time for church camp summer job. Please
help if you can by using my referal link:
http://www.pctech4free.com/def­ault.aspx?ref=59054

Thanks in advance.
Jenna
2005-03-07 10:03:34 UTC
I know a better one, that won't get shut down, and is free.

The address is www.kissmyass.com
Sean Baker
2005-03-07 19:25:13 UTC
"pctech" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
I'm trying to get a laptop in time for church camp summer job. Please
help if you can by using my referal link:

Thanks in advance.

Damit Sebastopol,

How many times have we told you that you CANNOT use the Chuich internet
account to surf midget porn and post to Usenet? I don't care how cute
Belindalina is in LATEX.

Now get back up in the rafters an be a "good" angel fer once.

N' remeber we got a funeral at SIX.

Sorry for his indiscreshin folks.

Peace,

Sean
--
"Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start
closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then

My music list for trades: http://db.etree.org/FionaRCB