"i hate everything"
k***@gmail.com
2016-04-07 15:39:31 UTC
Skinny Puppy, dammit!t
a***@gmail.com
2016-04-11 15:49:24 UTC
Oh, the challenges that existed before Google
dj_evol_eno
2016-04-12 13:30:43 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Oh, the challenges that existed before Google
Holy schmoly, what an old one to bring back... but anything to resurrect that which is/was the Evil Mothers. I can't open the link for their saved page right now at work, but they were so good. Curse Mackey could shriek with the best of them. And, "I hate everything that is not myself," still comes in handy from time to time in conversation (even if half the time it's being used sarcastically).

Yes, thank you Google, for making such searches much easier.

Now... did any ever get into the Grim Faeries?
Aggro Driver
2016-04-15 10:19:59 UTC
Evil Mothers had some amazing songs. I'm glad people still talk about them. Never got into Grim. Should I?