The Flonk is Dead
mimus99
2016-06-06 17:44:15 UTC
Yup.
What's that creaking sound?
sorry about the violin musiks. i've been practicing.
I hear music in, like, fans and shit.
You introduced me to Merzbow. Thus, you has a very special place in my heart.
I'm pretty sure that was a backhanded reference.

Found a great list of femmes electro YT playlists:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvHk_BlUwoecB4-04gYO2w/playlists

Android Lust (of course), Chiasm, Unter Null, Emiolie Autumn (OK, she's
borderline) . . . .

New and active and very nice, Krystal System and Helalyn Flowers.

I missed out for decades on Kirlian Camera, apparently.
Let there be throbing with female vox.
mimus99
2016-06-06 17:48:51 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 06:49:50 +0000 (UTC), shiny kachina neon
Yup.
What's that creaking sound?
sorry about the violin musiks. i've been practicing.
I hear music in, like, fans and shit.
You introduced me to Merzbow. Thus, you has a very special place in
my heart.
Oh. Holy crap.
If my car makes music like that, I know it's gonna be expensive.
You'd be lucky to walk away if your car made music like that.

Or the jet that landed on your car . . . .
--
"I Lead You toward Glorious Times", off _ Venereology _,
occasionally has a nice beat to it. And is short.