Chiasm: New Release _11:11_, YouTube Channel and Live Fan-Vids
mimus
2012-02-22 22:35:10 UTC
The great Emileigh Rohn (Chiasm) has a new release coming out,
_11:11_:

http://www.chiasm.org/news.htm

She also has a new YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiasm808?feature=mhee

And she says she's going to be posting a bunch of old live fan-vids on
that channel in the near future.

I asked her why she tours so rarely, and only regionally (she lives in
Michigan), and her reply was that she works full-time as a scientist
(she's a biochemist, I believe), and can only work on her music in her
off-time (I suggested she divide into two-- "Sound familiar?"-- and
have one of her daughter Emileighs work on science and the other on
music).

Lest we forget:

Let there be brilliantly-scientific femmes-electro throbbing.
meowmix
2012-02-27 22:26:18 UTC
Post by mimus
The great Emileigh Rohn (Chiasm) has a new release coming out,
http://www.chiasm.org/news.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/chiasm808?feature=mhee
And she says she's going to be posting a bunch of old live fan-vids on
that channel in the near future.
I asked her why she tours so rarely, and only regionally (she lives in
Michigan), and her reply was that she works full-time as a scientist
(she's a biochemist, I believe), and can only work on her music in her
off-time (I suggested she divide into two-- "Sound familiar?"-- and
have one of her daughter Emileighs work on science and the other on
music).
http://youtu.be/7ndz4DwTpQ8
http://youtu.be/mszC7YEikpI
http://youtu.be/-y518bGMFCI
http://youtu.be/CfYXENBf1GA
i played a few of the other chiasm tracks and quite liked them.

--
mhm x v i x i i i

January 2012 winner of the UNABOMBER SURPRISE
mimus
2012-02-28 20:00:45 UTC
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
The great Emileigh Rohn (Chiasm) has a new release coming out,
http://www.chiasm.org/news.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/chiasm808?feature=mhee
And she says she's going to be posting a bunch of old live fan-vids on
that channel in the near future.
I asked her why she tours so rarely, and only regionally (she lives in
Michigan), and her reply was that she works full-time as a scientist
(she's a biochemist, I believe), and can only work on her music in her
off-time (I suggested she divide into two-- "Sound familiar?"-- and
have one of her daughter Emileighs work on science and the other on
music).
http://youtu.be/7ndz4DwTpQ8
http://youtu.be/mszC7YEikpI
http://youtu.be/-y518bGMFCI
http://youtu.be/CfYXENBf1GA
i played a few of the other chiasm tracks and quite liked them.
VWD

I thought you were blocked on YouTube.

--

Let there be throbbing filter end-runs.

np:

meowmix
2012-02-29 05:34:36 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by meowmix
Post by mimus
[...]
for some reason most of the youtube links you post i cannot watch.

i seem to have struck lucky here.