Wanna buy a life-sized coffin with built-in speakers? (London area)
bluecalx
2003-10-15 00:19:06 UTC
This is sort of an odd offer, I guess, but I'm selling a life-sized
coffin with built-in speakers. It was part of my master's degree
final project (www.weaselfactory.com/awake if you're interested).
It's quite nice looking, I think, and also very comfortable. Padded
and lined with silky black fabric. A must-have for every goth home!
Be the first kid on your street to have a musical coffin!

Anyway, if you're interested, check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1468&item=2957811147

I'm located in the North London area and I don't have a car, so it
would have to be picked up.
Evileye Bri
2003-10-15 11:58:25 UTC
Shouldn't that be a death-sized coffin?
:-)
Bri
Tiny Human Ferret
2003-10-15 15:08:51 UTC
bluecalx wrote:

[life sized coffin with built-in speakers]

What, you're selling your Mini Cooper?
--
Be kind to your neighbors, even | "Global domination, of course!"
though they be transgenic chimerae. | -- The Brain